Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Happenings Simply Created

Ever in a hurry for a card?  I am - lots of the time.  You'd think 
I have lots all around the house to use when I'm in a rush since I 
create cards almost every day.  Nope.  That's one of the reasons 
I love Card Kits.  
Happenings Simply Created is a Card Kit that has everything
included - ribbon, card stock, accessories.  I simply add my ink,
 stamps of my choice, adhesive and scissors.
And the banners, shapes, glimmer paper - all those details are
 just items you punch out to use as you want on your project.
I put the cards together as suggested in the kit; of course, 
you can branch out and get your creative juices flowing any
 which way you want.
There are enough supplies in the kit for 15 cards - yay - card shortage averted!!
Did I mention that you get envelopes, too?
The kit makes a great present for birthdays or even Valentines!
Hope you have a fabulously inky day ~ thanks for stopping by ~~
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!