Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Bokeh Technique

Have you tried anything new lately? 
I tried the Bokeh technique yesterday
 and was charmed with the result.
I decided to see what it means so, 
of course, I Googled the word:
  1. "In photography, bokeh (Originally /ˈboʊkɛ/, /ˈboʊkeɪ/ BOH-kay — also sometimes pronounced as /ˈboʊkə/ BOH-kə, Japanese: [boke]) is the aesthetic quality of the blur produced in the out-of-focus parts of an image produced by a lens. Bokeh has been defined as "the way the lens renders out-of-focus points of light".
  2. I'm entering into the Colour Me...! challenge as well as the Can You Case It? challenge.
CYCI#58
  1. Love it when trying something new works out, don't you?  
  2. Thanks so much for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Julia, I love your color choices and how they pop off the card! amazing technique card! Thanks for joining us at CYCI :) Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Thanks for playing with us this week at Can You Case It?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool technique and very pretty result here Julia. Thanks for joining us this week at Can You Case It? Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great coloring on this card, bright and fresh! Thanks for playing along with us on the Can You Case It blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have recently tried that technique too and it is just wonderful - so is your card! Thank you so much for playing with us at colour me...!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing! Love your card. Thanks for joining us at CYCI

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julia, what a great idea to use these colors for the bokeh technique. Your card is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Colour Me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is neat! I just tried my hand at that technique. Great coloring,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!