Sunday, October 12, 2014

Autumn Colors - AAA Cards

Autumn, fall colors - nothing like it when you live 
in northeast Ohio.  The greens, yellows, oranges 
and reds - just beautiful!

That's what I was thinking about when I 
made this card . . . 
I also wanted something that was a CAS one-layer card since 
I'm making 25 of these.  
I'm the crafter/vendor coordinator for 
our church's craft and vendor
 bazaar and I want to send thank yous to the participants 
and remind them
 of set up times, etc.  

The AAA Cards Challlenge is all about autumn colors this week.
Such a beautiful bunch or colors to choose to use! 
 I cannot wait to see what you come up with.

Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

5 comments:

  1. Love your one layer beauty Julia! Perfectly CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The detail on that leaf is just AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 25 cards! You are just the greatest! I can feel the autumn breeze blowing from all that action. Beautiful work Julia, thanks so much for creating this card and sharing it at our blog. Hugs, Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your warm colors are so beautifully displayed in your wonderful design, Julia!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!