Friday, September 19, 2014

Starry Birthday

Got a birthday coming up to celebrate?  
We've got so many in September that it's crazy!!  

This card is one I made for my niece, Julia.
It also fits in with the Retrosketches Challenge this week.
Great layout and fun, too!
   
 Every girl likes a bit of "bling", so there's some in the cut-out star.  

Some of what I used:
Stamp Sets: Everything Eleanor  (#131987) and Remembering Your Birthday (#131347)
Dots & Stripes Decorative Masks (#133775)
Card Stock - Whisper White, Smoky Slate and Soft Sky
Inks - Soft Sky (#131181) and Smoky Slate (#131179)

 Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

2 comments:

  1. Great card...like the layout and bling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely star with that glitter..and nice using the sketch Julia..beautifully done..
    May I ask you what do you do at work I am accounting but sometimes its boring in the office no invoice to put at the programm also I commenting to friends blog (LOL yes I am a bit naughty) this time also I am in my office but nothing to do...hope you can visiting me again sweet Julia...hugs, Monika from Germany

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!