Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Love a Holiday Home

I just love a Holiday Home, don't you?  This evening I got 
out some of our fall decorations and scattered a few around the
 house - a couple of fall leaf wreaths (one for the front door and the 
other for a hallway), throw pillows in rich, vibrant fall colors . . . 

And in between helping our younger son study 
for a government test that he has to 
take tomorrow, I got to make this card ~~
And this card falls into so many challenges this week!  
Woot, woot!!  
Love, love, love when that happens.  
Lucky, lucky, lucky me.

Make My Monday   "Autumn/Fall Colours!"

The Card Concept with Clean and Layered        

CAS-ology - Cue Card "Flutter"     



What I used:
Stamp Sets - Holiday Home (#135095) and Lots of Thanks (#129690) - getting these numbers is when I can tell that I need to use my reading glasses more often - and, of course, they're nowhere around right now!
Ink - Pear Pizzazz (#131180) and Real Red (#126949)
Card stock - Whisper White (#100730), Daffodil Delight (#119683), Real Red (#102482), and Pear Pizzazz (#131201) - Brights Designer Series Paper Stack (#130134)
Brights Candy Dots (#130931)

All right!  Hope you have a fantastic day and get your holiday 
home on, too.  I'm so glad you stopped by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!


9 comments:

  1. Julia I love the color combo and the three concept on your card...and great combine the challenge, sweet beautiful card ...good luck wishing you...hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. Thanks so much for linking up at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie this is so pretty. Thank you so much for sharing with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there Julia! I just adore your bright and beautiful geometric creation! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eyecatching design and lovely little leaves. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Marina DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card - love the Holiday Home set too - thanks for joining in this week at MMM - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely design! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for playing at The Card Concept. I love the candy dots you added!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great design! Thanks for joining us at the Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!