Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Kitty Moon Card

The challenge this week at AAA Cards is "Enjoy"
with a moon-type sketch.
 
I worked on several cards in order to come up with what
I wanted to use for the challenge.  Here's one of them:
I had so much fun doing this cute little card of a kitty
on a brick wall, but every time I would stamp the kitty
(the head and body are two different stamps), even though
 I was lining it up with my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, the kitty's head
would be floating about half an inch above the body. 
 
And that's fine if you want a floating kitty head above the kitty body
on your card -- not the look I was going for, though. 
 
So I ended up doing the moon part of the card four
times before I managed to get the kitty head near
the body!!  LOL. 
Oh - the mistakes we make when crafting!! 
I got pretty good at doing the moon, though!  Gotta
look for the bright spots, you know?
 
Anyway - thanks so much for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'! 
Hope you find some time today to do one, the other, or even both!!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this...cute image lovely Moon and the brick in black too..what a cute moon card...I just wonder where is my comments that I wrote Julia...its need agrred from you? I wish you like all my comments to all your lovely post..hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!