Sunday, September 14, 2014

Inspire Sunshine - AAA Cards Challenge

Today's AAA Cards Challenge card is full of sunshine - it's an 
inspiration card - sure hope you play along this week 
and CASE (Copy And Share Everything) with us.  
The Design Team has some super cool cards. 
 It's so impressive the way they can put their own creative spin 
on their cards.  Truly awe-inspiring!!!
Please join along and play at the AAA Cards Challenge.  
I cannot wait to see what you do. 
 I love to visit everyone's blogs and leave comments 
and get more inspiration.

So I finally had my knee surgery on Friday.  
I had a repair done on a torn meniscus and arthritis scraped off.
You know, getting older is not for wimps!!  Ha!
Anyway, I've been on crutches - and amazingly enough - haven't needed 
them all the time!  
The doctor said I'll be having a knee replacement before a year is up. 
 So - I'm sad about that, but not too surprised.  Feels like the knee is
 bone-on-bone a lot of the time.  At least it wasn't in my imagination.  
That's why the replacement will be necessary.
Anyway, I'm really looking forward to getting my craft on 
while I recover this week.  WooHoo!!
AAA Cards
Thanks so much for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'! 
Can't wait to see your creations this week!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the beautiful inspiration Julia! Hope your knee will recover fully, and that you will be going strong soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a fun card to CASE! Love your rays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely loved using your card as inspiration - mine came together so quickly always a sure sign that all is good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love U! Sorry you have all that "fun" to look forward to still. I've heard you should have that op as young as you need it done. Meanwhile, back at the ranch, you've given us such a fun card. We DT's at AAA Cards were wonderfully inspired. Thanks so much! Best of luck sweetie, Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julia your card is so adorable a very nice inspiration even you have had surgery...wishing you speedy recovery...big hugs from blogland friend, Monika in Germany

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your sunny card.
    Hope you're knee heals quickly, ready for the next op ;-)
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!