Monday, August 11, 2014

Gorgeous Moon

Last night, the coolest moon I've seen for a while was rising very quickly.
I was in my Stamping Studio, making some cards, and when
 I came up, realized it was too dark to photograph my cards to post 
on the blog.  However, there WAS that gorgeous moon out there 
begging for a few shots to memorialize the event.  I succumbed.
That moon was rising very, very quickly.  Since my eyesight 
isn't the greatest - thanks older age - I wasn't able to focus 
the camera as well as I wanted, but the interesting color 
still came through.

Hope you were able to enjoy the moon, stars, or whatever your
 night sky was last night, too.

Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!