Monday, June 16, 2014

Love Those Pinwheels

Have you got an occasion to celebrate?  
Pinwheels always look festive! 
I made some this weekend with Designer Paper, brads and paper straws! 
They actually spin, too.  
Well, one of the attorneys for whom I work has been with the firm for 25 years!  
That's a long time!!  
The longest I kept a job was 15 years - as a court reporter.  
I thought that was pretty good - but 25?!  Wow.  
Now, I'm sure many of you have had jobs for a long time, too.  
And you deserve a bit of congrats as well.
If I could give you a cookie, I would.
I made some cookies over the weekend, so one was wrapped up and 
decorated with a pinwheel, a little "celebrate" banner with cute paperclip 
and Baker's Twiue.  I'll put this on my boss's desk to let him know I was thinking 
of him and his 25-year anniversary.

What will you celebrate today?

What I used:
June Paper Pumpkin Kit - to order yours, just click on the Paper Pumpkin on the right sidebar.

Thanks so much for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

2 comments:

  1. Love how bright and summery your pinwheels are. Haven't made any for years, maybe it's time to have another go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! you've got "cute" cornered!

    Something like this would be neat within your post that you prepare for the Blog Hop/MacGiver Challenge. Of course the "fun" stuff is wrapping Stampendous into somewhere too. good luck there.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!