Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Hello - A Dozen Thoughts

What was your weather like last night?  
We had rain - actually, we had a torrential downpour.
Hello - hello - hello!  A bright and sunny 
card after a night of storms.  

I thought I'd play along with the Paper Players today, 
but I misunderstood the instructions.  I thought I could use any 
of the past sketches that I wanted because they are celebrating 
their 200th!  Well - that's not what the instructions are . . . so I'll give
 it another go later on.  But anyway, this is 
what I have to share for today.
Lots of texture and fun shapes and elements.
Areas around our home are flooded and roads are closed.  
Getting to Physical Therapy was a real trick this a.m. since I kept 
taking roads only so far and then discovering it was closed.  
A golf course nearby is a very large lake.  Sure hope people who 
live in those areas are ok and their homes won't require too much
 work to get them back in tip-top condition.

A small listing of what I used:
Stamp set - Four Frames (#123440); A Dozen Thoughts (#131056)
Inks - Daffodil Delight (#126944) and Smoky Slate (#131179)
Card Stock - Smoky Slate (#131202); Soft Sky (#131203); Basic Gray (#108692); Daffodil Delight (#119683); Whisper White
Glimmer Silver Paper (#124005)

Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!