Friday, June 6, 2014

Endless Birthday Wishes and ColourQ

After a busy morning of visiting with my uncle, I had time for a Birthday Card today . . . 

Getting this in for the ColourQ Challenge.  Great colors this week.
 My cousin's birthday is on Monday, so it's off to the mail with this little baby 
after I get it in the challenge.
 I did the inside up with colors and stamps, too!
Hope she has a great birthday.
And here are the colors for the Colour Q Challenge:

And I hope you have a great day, as well!  
Here's a shot of my uncle's beautiful park-like backyard . . . 
He has about ten or so gardens.  I could stroll around at his farm
for hours.  It was sooo peaceful.
And this boy - our youngest - enjoyed his last day of high school as 
a junior today.  I simply cannot believe he's old enough to be a senior next year . . . 
So I managed to take the day off work and do lots of fun things like visit my uncle, make our younger guy's favorite cookies to celebrate the last day of school, and then craft a bit.
**Sigh -- if only every day could be like this . . . **

I want to be sure to say "thank you" to those who are placing online orders.  I truly appreciate it. And thanks so much for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

What I used:
Inks - Tangerine Tango (#111834), Soft Sky (#131181); Night of Navy (#126970); Old Olive (#126953)
Card Stock - Night of Navy (#100867); Old Olive (#100702); Whisper White (#100730); Tangerine Tango (#111349)
Jewels Basic Rhinestone (#119246); Pumpkin Pie Assortment of Stampin' Blendabilities (#130997)
Stamp Set - Endless Birthday Wishes (#137553)

4 comments:

  1. This would make anyone's birthday happy, very cute! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. darling card and beautiful gardens. So happy for your son! NICE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun birthday card, Julia, hope it is going to someone special. I enjoyed the photo's and have a fun senior year with your son! So happy to see you at the colourQ, thanks for playing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! What a garden . . . amazing to think that it is at somebody's home and not a public park! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!