Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Sketched Birthday

One of my favorite stamp sets is the
 Sketched Birthday stamp set #130423 wood, #130426 clear).  
Why?  Well, I've said it before, and I'll say it again -- 
Birthday cards are one of the most requested items in my classes.  
Project Picture #2
Everyone has a birthday, and people truly enjoy the 
special feeling they get when they receive a birthday card.  
Project Picture #2
So it makes sense that stampers like to share that special feeling 
with thoughtful, handmade cards. 
Project Picture #2
One of my favorite birthday sets is Sketched Birthday because 
the simple sketch designs look great simply stamped, when colored 
with Stampin' Write Markers or our fabulous new Blendabilities Markers. 

The designs aren't too kid-like, too old fashioned, or too feminine - 
so they work for anyone's birthday. 
Project Picture #1
Add Sketched Birthday to your wish list; you'll be glad to have
this standby in your crafting stash!
Sketched Birthday stamp set
Tip: Stamp images with StazOn Ink for watercoloring or 
with Memento Ink when coloring with Blendibilities.
Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!


2 comments:

  1. Love the vibrant colours of these cards. Going to one of your UK equivalents for a class tonight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jane. I was in the mood for BRIGHT! LOL. Have fun this evening. I'm sure you'll make some fabulous stuff!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!