My sister is retiring!
She's only four - sometimes five - years older
than I am, and she's retiring! She's been a
United Methodist minister for 30 years!!!
I can't even think about retiring for another 15 years or so.
I'll admit it - she's much more of a planner than I am.
She came over, and we made her Retirement Party invites.
|Karen is showing both sides of her invitations|
She had lots of "rules" about what she wanted in her invite:
- it had to be like a postcard - no fold to it;
- simple, not too many layers;
- have a butterfly or cross;
- no 'extra stuff' like ribbons or glitter; and
- be cheery, fun, and unique (like she is!).
We checked everything off her list!
Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!