Tuesday, May 20, 2014

My Sister Is Retiring

My sister is retiring!

She's only four - sometimes five - years older
 than I am, and she's retiring!  She's been a 
United Methodist minister for 30 years!!!

I can't even think about retiring for another 15 years or so. 
 I'll admit it - she's much more of a planner than I am.

She came over, and we made her Retirement Party invites.
Karen is showing both sides of her invitations
She had lots of "rules" about what she wanted in her invite: 
  •  it had to be like a postcard - no fold to it;
  • simple, not too many layers;
  • have a butterfly or cross;
  • no 'extra stuff' like ribbons or glitter; and
  • be cheery, fun, and unique (like she is!).

                  
We checked everything off her list!

Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!