Thursday, May 29, 2014

A Little Something Cute

What makes you smile and/or laugh?  
One thing is being a part of AAA Cards.  We've got a fab prize this week - come play along!

Something that will almost always make me smile is a cute baby.  
You know those videos on YouTube where the cute little babies are laughing 
or those little twins who are talking to each other over and over?  

Oh, yeah.  Those make me laugh all right!!  
How about you?

Today I'm entering this card into the Make My Monday challenge 
where the theme is A Card To Make You Laugh.  
And the layout is from the Paper Players Challenge.


What I used:
Card Stock - Hello Honey (coming to you soon in the new catalog); Pistachio Pudding (#131294); Coastal Cabana (#131297); Whisper White (#100730)
Designer Series Paper - Lullaby (#133695 - in new catalog)
Inks - Pistachio Pudding (#131177); Coastal Cabana (#131175); StazOn Black
Stamp Sets - Something to Say (#134180 - in new catalog); Something for Baby (#134027 - in new catalog)
Framelits - Baby's First Framelits Dies (#133735 - in new catalog); Circles Collection (#130911)
Ribbon - Hello Honey (in new catalog)
Basic Pearls

Thanks so much for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!


4 comments:

  1. Great card and shout out for AAA Cards. We're all trying so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT! I'll be CASE'ing this for sure. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a cutie for sure....love that Lullaby paper...I haven't seen it close up yet, so I am anxious to get mine! Thanks for playing with my sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG that video is hysterical! TFS! Love your card, too, with all it's baby sweetness! Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Paper Players, Julia!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!