Thursday, April 17, 2014

Lovely Easter Baskets

It's time for spring!  Are you ready?  
When Easter-time/Passover is here, 
I'm thinking candy and spring.  
Seriously, I'm more than ready for all 
this snow to go away!!
Since I celebrate Easter, 
I made a few paper Easter baskets.
What's great about these?  No adhesive at all!  
No sirree!  Not a single bit of adhesive.  
That's a good thing.  
I filled little clear bags with candy 
(both dark and milk chocolate), 
but you could use whatever you like - 
even stickers or those little tattoos for kids 
(or grownups) 
if you want things that won't 
cause cavities or calories!
I was making these for boys and girls, 
so I stayed away from flowery 
images and cutesy stuff.  
Hope you like them.  
I'll show a step-by-step tutorial tomorrow.
Stamp Sets - Four Frames, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink - Island Indigo, Gumball Green
Ribbon - Daffodil Delight Chevron, White Baker's Twine
Punches - Large Scallop Circle, Label

Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!