Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Fun New Catalog Premiere!

Rhonda and I attended the Stampin' Up!
new catalog premiere event at a
Columbus movie theater. 
A selfie we snapped while waiting in line to get into the event
It was fun and exciting to be there. 
I even won some card stock and
Designer Series Paper. 
No matter what I try, I cannot get this picture larger today ~~ oh, well.  It's a terrific catalog.
We came home with a new stamp set,
the catalog, and oodles of ideas!!!
Here is the cutest little present - ever - that Rhonda gave to me.  I just love it!
I even got a present for taking
a picture of some fellow demos. 
They were a big group and wanted
several shots together. 
You know how it is ... no problem to help out! 
What a surprise when they gifted
me with a swap as a thank you.  So sweet!

Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!