Monday, April 7, 2014

Fine Feathers - Watercoloring

Whew!  My dad is finally out of the hospital, 
and I wanted to let him know 
he's in my thoughts.  
Watercoloring using the 
was a great way to let him know.  
I inked it up with Calypso Coral ink (#122939) 
on the top half and then inked up the 
bottom half of the stamp 
created the finest spray of water 
over the inked up stamp.  
I let it run together just a little 
bit before stamping onto the 
I tried to get the outside feathers 
slightly higher than the two inner feathers 
so that I would have room for the sentiment 
was used for the base of this quick and easy card.
This is a great guy card that I'm sure 
my dad'll love receiving.

hang out with me on facebook
stay inspired with my newsletter - get a free PDF tutorial
save time and money at my online store.
Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!