Monday, April 28, 2014

File Folder Gift Card Holder

Are you celebrating anything soon?  
Maybe a graduation, birthday - 
or even an anniversary like I am?
My husband and I are celebrating 22 years 
of marriage this upcoming weekend, 
and I've got a chair massage gift 
card for him to enjoy.  
To celebrate our anniversary, 
we're also going to enjoy a little get-away 
time at a local State Park.
I made this great holder - disguising it to 
look like a file folder using the 
Envelope Punch Board.  
Yep -- I made him a File Folder Gift Card Holder.  
And that's your tongue twister for today!
(Ha!)
I think he's gonna love it.
What was used: 
Super fun to make and really easy.  
Cannot wait to give it to him!!
Thanks so much for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

2 comments:

  1. Great gift card holder - love the embossed pattern paired with houndstooth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! If you would like a PDF on how to make this, just let me know! I'll get it to you.

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!