Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Six Everyday Occasions Cards

Are you tired after running after the kids all day? 
Maybe you work full-time and just want to
relax when you get home. 
An easy way to keep your creative "vibe" happening
when you just can't muster the energy is the Everyday Occasions card kit (#134797).  I love this thing! 
For instance . . .
Yesterday, after working a full-time crazy
busy day, making dinner, cleaning up,
and all that good stuff moms do, I wanted to make a few
cards to send out today. 
Can you relate? 
I had some thank yous and
two birthday cards to get out.
I just didn't know if I could do it.
Ta-Da!!  The Everyday Occasions Card Kit to my rescue!
And everything you need is included - even the acrylic block for the stamps.  Can you say, "awesome"?
I can - and I do,
every time I reach for this wonderful box
of crafty goodness. 
My box is almost empty - and that makes me sad. 
Guess I need to replenish!
hang out with me on facebook
stay inspired with my newsletter - get a free PDF tutorial
save time and money at my online store
Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!