Monday, March 10, 2014

Rainbow Gorgeous Grunge Just Because

Love that Gorgeous Grunge stamp set.  I was in the mood for a rainbow today, too.  
And then I made these cards . . . Just Because!  I think the other stamp set I used was the Delightful Dozen, but I could be mistaken.
I began with the Crisp Cantelope ink in a full strength, 
and then the Crsip Cantelope ink stamped off once so the color was less intense.  
After that, the color was Pink Pirouette, followed with Pear Pizzazz.  
The final part of the rainbow Gorgeous Grunge is Coastal Cabana.
 This whole card began because 
I wanted to use the Calypso Coral card stock 
in my drawer.  I've hardly ever used it 
and decided to take it out for a little spin.  
Soft Suede card stock seemed like 
a natural complement, 
along with the Very Vanilla card stock.
 I even inked up the inside of the card with 
some Coastal Cabana.  The Linen Thread tied it all up!
And the card was so quick and easy, 
I made eight (8) of 'em to send out.  
They all went out in the mail or were handed to friends on Friday.  I don't have a single one left after making them on Thursday evening!  Yay!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!