Monday, March 24, 2014

Love Having a Cute Purse

Don't you just love having a cute purse? 
Isn't it fun when people comment
on your purse and ask where you got it?
 
Well, I made an entirely
different kind of paper purse
for a hostess of a party
this weekend . . . and she LOVED it!  Yay!!
This handy purse is about as cute
as can be and super easy to make. 
I put in four little cards as a thank-you
to my wonderful new friend.
We've got a bit of Washi Tape and Gold Foil
to make it look "fancy".
 
If you'd like to make a cute purse card holder of your own,
e-mail me to PDF the fabulous instructions to you.  
(Thanks to CraftyPerson.com -
one of my favorite places to go
and get wonderful ideas.)


 
hang out with me on facebook
stay inspired with my newsletter - get a free PDF tutorial
save time and money at my online store.
 

Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!