Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Good as Gold

What's your favorite time of year? 
One of mine is Sale-A-Bration! 
And this Good as Gold card kit from
Stampin' Up! is one of the reasons I love it so.
Everything I need to make eight purty cards is right there. 
I just add adhesive.  So cute and quick. 
And the envelopes have a gold and shiny
envelope liner with them.  A luxury touch. 
This is absolutely free with a $50 order. 
I've used all mine up.
How will you send yours out?
 
Tip - you can make some other pretty cool things with these besides cards.  Just let your imagination take you away . . .
 
hang out with me on facebook
stay inspired with my newsletter - get a free PDF tutorial
save time and money at my online store.
Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!