Thursday, March 13, 2014

Gold Foil Etcetera, etcetera

I've been working with gold since St. Patrick's Day 
will be here soon and playing with the 
Etcetera Suite from Stampin' Up!, too!!
 The gold foil was stamped with the StazOn Black ink 
(it leaves such a crisp image), and then cut out with the Apothecary Accents Framelits.  

Love the background stamp full of French words.  
I have no idea what it may say 
since I've never taken French, 
but it sure looks pretty!
The gold foil looks like it's metal, doesn't it?  
From these pictures, it's hard to tell it's card stock.  
So easy to work with that stuff.  
The Very Vintage wheel on the bottom was a 
fun touch, as well as the crochet ribbon.  
The card stock colors are Very Vanilla, 
Pool Party and Night of Navy.  
The ink used - besides the StazOn Black 
is Night of Navy for the whole card.  
My Stamper's Club ladies really liked this card.  
It came together so easily.

Hope you have a fabulous day!
hang out with me on facebook
stay inspired with my newsletter - get a free PDF tutorial
save time and money at my online store
Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!