Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Thinking of You - Petite Petals and Tags

The Challenge at the RetroSketches was for a tag.  
It was such a pretty sketch that I couldn't resist 
and made it right away, using the colors suggested 
by the ColourQ.  I had to make a couple of color substitutions due to some of the colors being retired 
(and I don't tend to keep retired things - 
I sell them right away).
The Petite Petals were layered.  
The doily was sponged with some delicate Apricot.
The Gorgeous Grunge had a great stripe to use 
for the sketch, as well as the splotches to add 
a bit of "messy".  
I'm naturally kinda messy, 
so it's great to has a stamp that helps me -- 
well, be me!
I posted this right away to a friend whose daughter 
was rear-ended in a car accident and then 
suffered a stroke as a result of the car accident.  
It was a bad stroke, as those can go.  
It's been devastating for the family to have a beautiful daughter go from quite the independent woman 
to someone having problems being understood 
and also having problems understanding herself.  
I want to do more to help.  
ColourQ Challenge

RetroSketches Challenge

Maybe you'll want to play along with these challenges.  Check them out - have some fun.

Thanks for stopping by -- Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!