Tuesday, February 11, 2014

So You Say It's Your Birthday

So you say it's your birthday - Happy Birthday to you!
Thought I'd have a bit of fun since it's 
the 50th anniversary time 
of  the Beatles "invasion" 
of the U.S. this past weekend.
Truly, though, our now 20-year-old 
celebrated his birthday this week.  
(That's a lot of beard, isn't it?)
I CASEd this card for him 
from the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog and Idea Book.  
I use it for ideas all the time. 
Card Stock - Crumb Cake and Whisper White; Ink - Crumb Cake, Pool Party (for clock face), and Island Indigo (Happy Birthday), Early Espresso for Watch Body, Cherry Cobbler on top of the Chevron.  Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine; Punches  - 1-1/4" Circle and 1/2" Circle; Stamp sets - Clockworks and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Even this cute gift bag for his present.

What do you use?


hang out with me on facebook
stay inspired with my newsletter - get a free PDF tutorial
save time and money at my online store

Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!