Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Love the Look of Washi

Another great way to use washi tape today. 
I just love that stuff.  
Just adding some interest and color to the card.  
It's super easy to do with randomly-placed pieces of 
that Washi tape. 
The card stock colors are 
Melon Mambo (#115320) 
and a retired Confetti White. 
The ink is just the Night of Navy (126970), 
and the stamp sets are the Perfect Pennants (#133230) 
and the Peaceful Petals (#133107).  
Banners are a snap to create with the 
Banners Framelits Dies (#132173) 
and my Big Shot machine.
These are some thank-you cards I made for 
my stamper's club and my card angel.

How do you like to use Washi?
hang out with me on facebook
stay inspired with my newsletter - get a free PDF tutorial
save time and money at my online store

Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!