Monday, February 10, 2014

For You

This card is one I created for my card angel.  
What's that?  
It's a person I write to once or twice a week 
who is going through a 
difficult time with cancer.  
If you're interested in volunteering, here's the link.
 
I also sent along some valentines 
for her to give to her children if she wants.  

I wrote my note to her on these smaller 
panels on either side of the "for you".
I used the Hello Doily stamp set, along with the Happy Day stamp set for the "hello there" sentiment.

We've got the Morning Post Alphabet on these 1" popped out pieces.

The card stock colors are Gumball Green, 
Smoky Slate, Island Indigo and I used the Watercolor Wonder Designer Series paper.

Lots of Valley and Mountain folds on this card.  I CASEd the card from Splitcoast Stampers and an e-mail tutorial I received from them this week.  Fun!

hang out with me on facebook
stay inspired with my newsletter - get a free PDF tutorial
save time and money at my online store
Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!