Friday, February 21, 2014

Easy All-Occasion Cards

I wanted to make some cards this evening - no . . . I needed to make some cards this evening, 
some easy all-occasion cards would do perfectly.  

There are so many thank-yous I need to get out, birthday cards, thinking of you cards . . . the list goes on and on.  Doesn't yours?

Thanks to the Everyday Occasions kit (#134792), I made these three gorgeous cards in such a short time, it was unbelievable!!
Some "Thinking of You"
 


A "For You" card

Birthday Time!!


Yay!  Love easy creativity.
The pre-cut card stock came in the kit,
the stamps and ink - even an acrylic block
came in the kit,
the Baker's Twine, Glimmer Paper, die cuts -
it was simply amazing all the goodies in the kit.

hang out with me on facebook
stay inspired with my newsletter - get a free PDF tutorial
save time and money at my online store
Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!