Thursday, February 6, 2014

Another Thank You RetroSketches

I want to thank RetroSketches for helping to get creative juices flowing.
 
Being able to get a card out to someone is really why I create cards. 
I have a need - I want to fill it.  
I want to fill that need using some creativity. 
I also want to satisfy that need in a way
that is cost-effective for me.

Thus, I create cards. 
 
For this one, I used the Another Thank You Stamp Set (#133454 - photopolymer only).  There are so many great "thank yous" in this stamp set - it's crazy!

The template from the RetroSketches is great since it can be stepped up in a big way or kept simple like I did it.
I also used the Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper (#132994) for this card.  The card stock for the card base is Smoky Slate, and the 1/2" circle punched card stock pieces are:  Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, as well as Gumball Green.
 
The ink is Island Indigo, as well as the card stock framing the sentiment.
A bit of white Baker's Twine finished off the card to go with the sketch.
 
Hope you can play along with this great sketch, too!
 
hang out with me on facebook
stay inspired with my newsletter - get a free PDF tutorial
save time and money at my online store
 
Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!