Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Cheery Card - Betsy's Blossoms

Need a Cheery Card?  Then you should reach for a stamp set like Betsy's Blossoms (#126004 - wood; #126006 - clear).
So, you know what?  I decided to forget this weather for a bit and create my very own summer this evening.  

When I drove home from work, the car thermometer read -8 by the time I reached the house.  My fingers never did get warm in the car!!  With the wind chill, it's supposed to be -30.  I've not seen weather like this for a long time in this part of the country where I live.  I don't think my kids have ever seen it.

So - I really needed to have a bit of cheer.  

This card is CASEd from the Stamping and Blogging website.  They have such fantastic ideas and share PDFs as well as video tutorials of almost all the cards there.  So super duper helpful!!  Love it.
Lots of pretty layering to enjoy.  The Layered Labels stamp set got used, too (#127070 - wood; #127072 - clear).
I managed to make all four cards and matching envelopes in about 15-20 minutes.  Now that will cheer you up!!

Card stock - Very Vanilla
Ink - Daffodil Delight, Gumball Green and Primrose Petals.
Punch - Large Oval (#119855)
Ribbon - 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon in Primrose Petals.
Other great things that were used - Big Shot (#113439)
Standard Cutting Pads (#113475)
Basic Pearls (#119247)
Apothecary Accents Framelits (#127003)
Adhesives - Glue Dots (#103683), Dimensionals (#104430), Snail (#104332)

hang out with me on facebook
stay inspired with my newsletter - get a free PDF tutorial
save time and money at my online store
Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!