Monday, January 27, 2014

Bring on the Cake - Subway Art

Subway Art!
Yep - that's what this type of technique of stamping is called. 
Love the ease and poppy color of it.
I got this technique of Subway Art from the Stamping and Blogging website that I've mentioned a couple of times already.  It's a great place to find ideas - however, there is a small cost. 
I think it's a minimal price to pay when I'm able to get lots of ways to use a stamp set. 
 
The more ways you have to use a stamp set,
the better the value of that set.
 
What has given you value today?
 
The stamp set is the Bring on the Cake (#128490 - wood, and #121958 - clear).  
 
The Framed Tulips (#121809) Embossing Folder was used on this card with a Pool Party card stock (#122924). Just like on yesterday's card, you can't even tell that it is Tulips under there because you're using it as a frame. I really like this framing idea.
Inks - Pool Party (#126982), Summer Starfruit (#126991)
and Raspberry Ripple (#126859)

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!