Monday, November 11, 2013

Truly Grateful Invitations

When looking through the latest SU! Holiday Catalog, I saw this card and just had to CASE (Copy And Share Everything) it.
Since it was in the Holiday Catalog, I went to the Stampin' Up! website and printed off the pages that let you know what was used to create one of the items in the catalog.  Did you know you could ask me to send you this list of products that were used?  Just let me know - I will!  

The Catalog used the Tangerine Tango ink with an Aqua Pen to create the splatters.  I just inked up a stamp from the Gorgeous Grunge set.  I used it inside, too.

I made lots of these because . . . 
1.  They were so pretty;
2.  Once I cut the paper, I may as well make several; and
3.  I always need thank you or general all-purpose cards, don't you?
And inside of these few cards, I created a little something with my computer where I invited all our family to our house for Thanksgiving (it's our turn to host) and asked them to volunteer what they're going to bring as a contribution to the meal.  
And now that I have that supply list printed out, it's that much easier to tell you what I used!  Sure does make life easier!!

Truly Grateful card:
Stamp sets - Truly Grateful and Gorgeous Grunge
Card stocks - Soft Sky; Whisper White
Witches’ Brew Designer Washi Tape 
Inks - Crushed Curry; Early Espresso; Tangerine Tango; Jet Black StāzOn Pad 
Owl Punch (for that little heart)
Paper Snips
Adhesive - Mini Glue Dots
Sewing machine and thread

What has made your life easier today?

 hang out with me on facebook
stay inspired with my newsletter - get a free PDF tutorial
save time and money at my online store

Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!