Thursday, November 21, 2013

Video Tutorial - Fall Thank You Card

Woo Hoo!  It's actually Video Time!  My younger son and I created this video over the weekend.  It's a great card that I posted right here.

Enjoy!

I had such a bad migraine that I went to bed super early last night.  Here's to hoping today is better!

May your day be filled with creative goodness.

What I used -
Stamp set:  Truly Grateful (#131733)
Card Stock:  Sahara Sand (#121043)
Designer Series Paper:  Sweater Weather (#132184)
Ink - Early Espresso (#126974)
Extras:  1" Square Punch; Stampin' Sponges (#101610)Burlap (#132140), SNAIL adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals

hang out with me on facebook
stay inspired with my newsletter - get a free PDF tutorial
save time and money at my online store
Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!