Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Paper Pumpkin - Holiday

My Paper Pumpkin arrived last week.  I peeked inside and squealed like a little girl when I saw an adorable little star garland inside!  ~~ So pretty ~~

And after a day full of fixing meals, doing dishes, changing laundry, and taking out the trash, I was more than ready for a little escape . . . 
The ink is a Real Red and was used for stamping the "Wishing You a Merry Christmas" sentiment and the little star tucked away inside the "O" of "Noel".

The cursive sentiment is really nice.  It's super easy to stamp on straight and centered.  I didn't even try.
What a cute garland of stars.  I wrapped it around the center card stock three times.  Quite a bit of the garland came in the package.  I had two little packages full of garlands.  I adhered them using glue dots.  Quick and easy.
As with all the Paper Pumpkin kits involving cards, there is enough of everything to create four of them, including envelopes - I had to decorate the envelope, too!  No naked envelopes here.

So cute and fun.

hang out with me on facebook
stay inspired with my newsletter - get a free PDF tutorial
save time and money at my online store
Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!