Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Love that One-Sheet Wonder

I used this One-Sheet Wonder template to make eight (8) cards and the adorable Tag A Bag Gift Box!  And one of the coolest things about this One-Sheet Wonder is that it uses an 8-1/2" x 11" sheet of paper.
The One Sheet Wonder technique is always a favorite. The simple genius comes from using a single stamped sheet of cardstock, cut into multiple pieces, to create a whole set of cards, 3-D projects, or scrapbook pages.  
I made detailed cards with accents and embellishments that make each card unique.  They're something I'm proud to send and are going to make fantastic Christmas presents. Yes, I'm making them for presents this year.  
Want more details?  Just contact me.  I'm happy to share.  I just love how these cards and box turned out.

Stamps:  Four You, Daydream Medallions
Ink:  Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding
One Sheet Wonder pieces -
1   1” x 4-1/4” – Card 5 on layout above
1   3/4” x 4-1/4” – Card 5 on layout above
1   1/2” x 4-1/4” – Card 5 on layout above
1   Die-cut Baked Brown Sugar 1” flower – Card 5
Very Vanilla Cardstock
1   4” x 5-1/4” – Cards 5
Baked Brown Sugar Cardstock
1   3-7/8” x 5-1/8” – Card 5
Coastal Cabana Cardstock
1   4-1/4” x 11” – Card 5
Other
In Color Boutique Details in Coastal Cabana
3/8” Coastal Cabana Ruffle Stretch Trim (1”)
Stamping Sponge
Stamp-a-ma-jig (optional)
Adhesives:  SNAIL (18”) & Glue Dots & Stampin’ Dimensionals

hang out with me on facebook
stay inspired with my newsletter - get a free PDF tutorial
save time and money at my online store
Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!