Tuesday, November 12, 2013

I Love My Santa's List Postcard

Here's the cutest Santa's List Postcard I CASEd from Julie Pitta.
Holy Cow!  So cute!  So easy!  In fact, so easy that I quickly made ten - yep, count 'em, ten of these sweeties!!

The base of Real Red is such a nice pop of color with this mostly Whisper White card.  The Old Olive is a festive frame for the Post Card and Santa's List images stamped in StazOn Jet Black.  The Delightful Dozen was used for the sentiment stamped in Real Red.  All around the postcard Whisper White base is sponged Soft Suede to add a bit of vintage.  
I was sure to decorate the inside, too.  After all, this is going to be one of the cards I send out for the holidays, and I want it to have all the special touches just for my card-receiving peeps!!
Just a hint of sparkle was added on the cuffs of the hat and coat, along with the hat pom pom.  So pretty in reality - hard to have show up in a photograph, you know?

What cute creation did you make today?

 hang out with me on facebook
stay inspired with my newsletter - get a free PDF tutorial
save time and money at my online store
Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!