Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Great to Give Decorative Gift Boxes

I am crazy over Decorative Gift Boxes!  I love how easy they are to decorate and then give to someone special.

I worked on these this evening for some people I work closely with every day.

And you can see that I even have one for an event that I'm doing in early December on the far right.
Here's a closer view of the Christmas style.
See the Hershey Kiss candies inside the box?

And then just a slight switch-a-roo or two . . . .

Tah Dah!  All ready for Thanksgiving giving.
The rosette fills in the window of the box perfectly.
And just another quick change of ribbon gives you this pretty box.

We put together a video for this.  I'll post it as soon as we're done with the editing.

What was used to create the Thanksgiving boxes:

Decorative Window Gift Boxes (132146)
Card Stock - Whisper White (100730)
Stamp Set - Tags 4 ______ - drawing a blank here!
Designer Series paper - Season of Style (132181)
Ink - Baked Brown Sugar (131174)
Punch - Label Bracket (132153)
Bigz XL Designer Rosette (125594)
Ribbons - 7/16" Trim (129287) and 5/8" Crochet Trim - Victoria (118481)
Silicone Craft Sheet (127853)

hang out with me on facebook
stay inspired with my newsletter - get a free PDF tutorial
save time and money at my online store
Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!