Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Three Ways to Use Magnificent Maple

Magnificent Maple.  One Stamp.  So Many Ways to Enjoy.

I was lucky to be in a "swap" recently.  A swap is where a group of people all agree to make a card using some common element - in this case, the stamp Magnificent Maple.
Wow.  Who would have thought there would be so many ways to use one single stamp?  And I'm sure we've just scratched the surface here.

Let's take a look . . . 
Love the colors LeAnne used.  And the maple leaf has some sparkle.  What a nice touch.  And then what do we see here?  Yes!  The Magnificent Maple is peeking out from inside the card, too!  How cute!

 Very classy - so like Monica.  I knew this was hers immediately.  Love the colors and the use of ribbon.
 The patina on this maple leaf part is just fabulous!  Beautiful card.

Love the flip/swing cards.  And Kristen had a fantastic addition on hers!  She made it have an extra panel that opens further.  This allows more space for your message to your dear friend.  

What a great way to use that "For You".  Absolutely wonderful card.  I cannot wait to make something like this!!

Hope you enjoyed these great cards from some talented card makers.
 hang out with me on facebook
stay inspired with my newsletter - get a free PDF tutorial 
save time and money at my online store.

Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!