Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Mum Fest Fun

We spent some time at the Mum Fest this weekend.  I've never been to it before - even though we've lived here about ten years now.

It was beautiful.
The mums were colorful and creatively displayed.
They had a mum archway where lots of folks were getting pictures taken.
Believe it or not, that lake in the background is ten acres in size!  I think that's amazing because it sure didn't look that big to me when we were there!!

And I actually ran into one of my downline - fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrators while there.  She is one of my favorite people in the whole world, Rhonda!
This is honestly the best shot I had of them.  They are such a fun family.  They are easy to be around.  And, yeah, they're Indians fans.

Hope you had a fun weekend, too, and did something you've never done before . . . 

hang out with me on facebook
stay inspired with my newsletter - get a free PDF tutorial 
save time and money at my online store.

Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!