Thursday, October 31, 2013

Love That Good Stuff!

"Oh, it's Stampin' Up!.  That's the good stuff."

Making a creation for school last night, our younger son needed some sparkle.  He asked if I had anything he could put on the skull for his project display.

I handed him Dazzling Details in silver sparkle (#127845). And at $2.50 a bottle, I didn't care if he used the whole thing. 
As he used it, he asked me questions about it - will it run? will it take long to dry?  will it stay sparkly the entire time?  I answered all his questions - no.  not long at all; it's actually pretty quick to dry.  it will stay sparkly forever.

And then he said, "Oh, it's Stampin' Up!.  That's the good stuff."

Smart boy.
Hope you have a wonderful and safe Halloween.

hang out with me on facebook
stay inspired with my newsletter - get a free PDF tutorial
save time and money at my online store
Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!