Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Easy Challenge - Thank Yous

Lots of thanks to get out to helpful people.  I think I probably make more thank-you cards than anything else!  What about you?  What do you make the most?

Here's a quick and easy thank you I made last night to send out 20 of them and also enter in the
CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge.
     Isn't it a nice, clean sketch?  Think of all the fun you can
      have with this cutie . . . .
Using the Betsy's Blossoms (#131955 - wood; #126006 - clear), the Itty Bitty Banners stamp set (#132022 - wood; #126257 - clear) and the Bitty Banners Framelits (#129267)made this card come together in no time at all.
The card stocks are So Saffron (#105118), Very Vanilla (#101650) and the Always Artichoke (#105119).

And then the inks are simply the Cherry Cobbler (#126966) and Always Artichoke (#126972). There was just a tiny bit of fussy cutting the Always Artichoke banner to frame the Very Vanilla banner; otherwise, I don't think I've made an easier card in weeks! 

Thanks, CAS(E) this Sketch, for a great springboard today.  You rock!!  Check out the other goodies there!!

hang out with me on facebook
stay inspired with my newsletter - get a free PDF tutorial
save time and money at my online store 
 
Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty card. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!