Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Greetings of the Season

I love the Greetings of the Season stamp set (#128030 wood, #128033 clear)
Are you looking for some holiday elegance to add to your cards? The combinations of beautiful script and block fonts in the Greetings of the Season stamp set make it the perfect go-to stamp set this, and every holiday.

This great stamp set is not in the Annual Catalog or the Holiday Catalog, you’ll find it online only, or you can always contact me. This is a hidden gem that you won’t want to miss!

Tip: Use the Stamp-a-ma-jig to place greetings perfectly where you want them.

Just using Washi Tape, the Mosaic Madness Embossing Folder, the Mosaic punch, silver glimmer paper, and some ribbon, I was able to create this easy card!  Just contact me if you want more details!

hang out with me on facebook
stay inspired with my newsletter - get a free PDF tutorial
save time and money at my online store
Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!