Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Color with Gorgeous Grunge

Bright splotches of Gorgeous Grunge color today!  Yepper!  This is a great card for a somewhat overcast fall day.  Hits the spot.

I cranked out 30 of these this morning, so it had to be something quick and easy.  But I wanted to use the colors from the ColourQ Challenge as an idea.  I knew the challenge was going to be closed by the time I was able to get everything done, and that's okay!  I still got a great springboard of ideas for color!
I just love those splotches.  They look so uncontrived.  Little do people know when they get these cards that those "spots" are very planned!!  

What I used:
card stocks Whisper White, Daffodil Delight and Basic Black
Inks - Cajun Craze, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, and Basic Black
Stamp sets - Gorgeous Grunge and Oh, Hello
Punches - Decorative Label and 1-3/4" Circle
Adhesives - SNAIL and Stampin' Dimensionals

That's it!  How quick and easy can it get?  

Tip - be very careful with the basic black ink.  Even though I had allowed mine to sit for about an hour while I ate breakfast, it still smudged a bit when I went to punch out the words.  
I'm in charge of our church's annual bazaar that is being held this weekend, and I'm sending these out as reminders to all the vendors.

hang out with me on facebook
stay inspired with my newsletter - get a free PDF tutorial 
save time and money at my online store.

Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!