Friday, August 16, 2013

"Time to Relax"

What?  "Time to relax"?  What's that?  Okay, okay.  

You know that with the crazy schedules we all keep these days, it's important to remember something simple . . . like taking "time to relax".

I was walking around our yard the other evening and was enjoying seeing how the apples have grown on the trees our younger son planted for his 4-H project last year --

The apples are close to the size you buy in the store - Yay!!
We sure had to prop up the branches of the trees this year because the fruit is so heavy


and then this evening we relaxed while we had a lot of fun playing putt-putt as a 4-H club.  It was a crazy good time!
Getting ready to play . . . 
Time to line up . . . 
on to the next hole . . . 
What a course!
This place is the fanciest putt-putt course I know.  Lots of great holes and two different courses to choose.  I've only seen it very busy, which is a good thing!  

Relaxing with some tasty ice cream afterward is always fun, too.

Hope you're able to relax a little bit.

hang out with me on facebook
stay inspired with my newsletter
save time and money at my online store. 

Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!