Thursday, August 15, 2013

"How To" "Let a Friend Know You Care"

Do you know "how to" "let a friend know you care"?

One of the best ways is to communicate with them . . . maybe with a call, an e-mail, or even sending a card.

Llike this awesome card from my friend, Bev --
Whoa!!  She let me know that she's wheely, wheely excited to be coming to visit me soon!  In fact, it's next week - and I can hardly wait either!!!  Yay!!  We're gonna have so much fun.


Oh, yeah.  Bev let me know that she cares - and gave me a great big smile at the same time.

So give someone a smile yourself. "Let a friend know that you care" by communicating in some way with them.  It's important to stay in touch.  You know?

I care about you and want to be in touch . . . 
hang out with me on facebook
stay inspired with my newsletter
save time and money at my online store. 

What will you do to "let a friend know you care" today?  Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!