Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Everybody Loves Bows and Boxes

Ah!  Bows and Boxes.  So sweet!

What could be sweeter than a mystery box from a friend?  How about a mystery box with a beautiful bow?  
This box is especially sweet because this box is filled with a wonderful craft treat for someone who books a party/workshop/class with me.  Ooooo!  Sweet!

We've got a Real Red card stock and used the Gift Bow Bigs L Die to create this awesome bow.  I cut out two layers of the card stock so that I could layer on the bow and make it this beautiful double bow.  So quick, easy, and really classy.

The Real Red 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon makes a fun wrap around to keep the Tea Lace Paper Doilies (I only used one) in place around the adorable Kraft Gift Box.

How easy.  How sweet.  Everybody loves bows and boxes filled with great stuff!

hang out with me on facebook
stay inspired with my newsletter
save time and money at my online store.

Just let me know you want to have fun with your family and friends.  I'll bring all the stuff - you just provide the people and place.  

Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!