Wednesday, August 14, 2013

"Best Way" to Make an "Easy Card"

So you may ask, what's the "best way" to make an "easy card"?  I'll tell ya . . . Keep It Simple!!

No doubt about it - Using the "Hello, Doily" (#122845 - wood) and the "Happy Day" (#130294 - wood) stamp sets, that's exactly what I did!
Once I had all my goodies together to make the card, it took all of 5 minutes to put together.  So easy . . . 

  1. Use your Summer Starfruit (#126991) ink, ink up the Hello, Doily stamp set (or whatever large stamp you have on hand) and stamp on Very Vanilla card stock (#101650).
  2. Turning to the Primrose Petals (#126858) ink, ink up the sentiment of your choice from the Happy Day stamp set (or whatever sentiment you want to use).

       3.  Next, it's time to punch!  The Elegant Butterfly (#127526) and the Bitty Butterfly (#129406) are perfect with the Pistachio Pudding card stock (#131294).

       4.  Tie the butterflies together with Linen Thread (#104199) after using a  glue dot (#103683) and adhere your butterflies with a Stampin' Dimensional (#104430).


     And there you have it!  It's just the best way to make an easy card - simply use a background stamp, a sentiment, and then dress it up a bit.  Super easy to decorate the envelope, too - no naked envelopes here!
So easy, I did two.  

Now it's your turn!


hang out with me on facebook
stay inspired with my newsletter
save time and money at my online store. 

I love it when you stop by.  Thanks so much ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!