Monday, August 12, 2013

A Favorite Thing - Giggle Greetings

What is on your list of favorite things?  One of mine is the Giggle Greetings (#131062 - wood; #131065 - clear) stamp set.

Love the fun images and sentiments with this set!
What a quick and easy card!  All there is - 


I just had to add another "hairball" and stuck that baby on with a glue dot (#103683)!

Then, of course, the back of the card is "named".
This is using the Creatively Yours stamp set (#128526 - wood; #122612 - clear) - I get lots of comments on the back of my cards when I name them.  Who knew?  People like to know who made their card!!  

Do you "name" yours?  I custom ordered the name stamp from Stampin' Up! as a Personalized Stamp. There's such a great variety of those you can order.  Super cool.  And nice to have around.

hang out with me on facebook
stay inspired with my newsletter
save time and money at my online store. 
Hope your day is filled with your favorite things!  Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!