Friday, July 19, 2013

Washi Tape Technique - Modern Stuff

Here's a great Washi tape technique for you today . . . 
Just some simple layering with the Epic Day This and That Designer Washi tape.  I can't believe I got the number one upside down, can you?  In fact, I didn't even realize it had numbers on it until I was taking this picture and then it was like, "Duh"!  Ha!!  Oh, well.  Too late now!
This Remembering Your Birthday (#131347 - wood; 131350 -clear) sentiment stamp set is fabulous.  I just love all the sayings for outside and inside the card.  Calypso Coral and the Naturals White card stocks are the other colors on here, along with the Basic Black ink.

Easy.  Colorful.  Modern.  Fun.

When you're stamping on the Washi tape, you may have "gaps" where the tape overlaps.  All you do to fill it in is to take a marker that is the color of the ink you used and fill it in with a fine tip.  That will take care of the gaps you may have.
Hope your day doesn't have any gaps!!  May it be a fantastic Friday!
You can shop for Stampin' Up goodies at my online store
You can sign up for my free newsletter right here.
As always, thanks for stopping by today ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!