Monday, July 15, 2013

Walk In the Park

My hubby and I went for a walk in the park the other day.  It was beautiful out and had finally stopped raining for a little bit.
This was along our walk.  Isn't it beautiful?  Just like a green tunnel to walk through.  The birds were singing like crazy, too - and the butterflies . . . just flitting here and there.  Gorgeous.

We had to take some selfies while were were at it.
I got to laughing pretty hard because half the time, he can't figure out how to work the camera on his phone . . . or most cameras for that matter.  But that's my guy.  He's good at some things and not as great at others.
Hope you get to enjoy the beauty around you and stop to have a few laughs while you're at it.

Happy stampin' and Scrappin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!